[Wannier] (no subject)

NGEYWO KANER TOLBERT ktngeywo1202 at outlook.com
Tue Oct 1 17:48:42 CEST 2019

I’m a new  user of wannier90.  I’m following examples25 in the tutorials to try and reproduce the same results for GeS. However, on the execution of step 5 of the tutorials, I encountered the following error.

Wannier90: Execution started on  01ct2019 at 23:15:11
Found a mismatch in GeS.eig
Wanted band  : 1 found band  : 9
Wanted kpoint: 2 found kpoint: 1

A common cause of this error is using the wrong
number of bands. Check your input files.
If your pseudopotentials have shallow core states remember
to account for these electrons.

Exiting.......
param_read: mismatch in GeS.eig

I’ve tried to read through the already suggested solutions, but I’ve not been successful. Could someone help me resolve this error.
With regards.
K. . N Tolbert.