[Wannier] Rapid osacillations in Wannier interpolated Band Structure

Soumyadeep soumyadeep at rrcat.gov.in
Tue Mar 26 05:26:46 CET 2019

Dear Lorenzo,

    I have already set this flag to true. Actually the problem lies in
choosing wrong frozen energy window. Now I corrected it and get reliable
results.

thanks and best regards
Soumyadeep

Soumyadeep Ghosh,
Senior Research Fellow,
Indus Synchrotrons Utilization Division,
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Indore, India-452013
Mob: (+91)9424664553
User Lab: 0731244-2580
Email: soumyadeepghosh35 at gmail.com, soumyadeep at rrcat.gov.in