[Wannier] about initial projections in seedname.win

Duk-Hyun Choe hoalad at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 20:56:24 CET 2019

Dear Hung Pham,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I haven't checked the MLWFs but I expect them to be different, because the
calculated Wannier centers are very different in those two calculations.

However, no matter how localized the WF is, I think the "sum of the Wannier
centers" should be the same, because the bulk polarization is gauge
invariant.

In addition, can you give me any suggestions for setting up the initial
projection in BaTiO3?

I thought the below would be reasonable.

Begin Projections
Ba: s;px;py;pz
O: sp3
End Projections

Thank you in advance.

*|** Duk-Hyun Choe*, Post-doctoral fellow,
  Department of Physics, Applied Physics, and Astronomy
  Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY, USA
  E-mail: hoalad at gmail.com,  Tel: +1-518-687-4389
  Home: https://sites.google.com/site/dhchoeprofile/

2019년 3월 25일 (월) 오후 3:00, Hung Pham <phamx494 at umn.edu>님이 작성: