[Wannier] Initial guesses in projection block of .win file to generate Maximally localized wannier functions(MLWF)?

Soumyadeep soumyadeep at rrcat.gov.in
Wed Mar 6 14:52:39 CET 2019

Dear Lorenzo,

     Thanks for the information. Are you trying to say that mostly dense
states near Fermi level can be used as initial guess?

     Can you tell me that whhich parameters in *.wout file ensure that
generated wannier functions are maximally localized?

with best regards
Soumyadeep

Soumyadeep Ghosh,
Senior Research Fellow,
Indus Synchrotrons Utilization Division,
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Indore, India-452013
Mob: (+91)9424664553
User Lab: 0731244-2580
Email: soumyadeepghosh35 at gmail.com, soumyadeep at rrcat.gov.in