[Wannier] Segmentation error in calculating the Fermi Surface

Payal Wadhwa payal.wadhwa at iitrpr.ac.in
Thu Jun 13 05:50:34 CEST 2019

Dear Wannier experts,

I was trying to calculate the Fermi surface of a system having 2 atoms in
the unit cell with a KMESH of 22*22*22. But, when i run wannier90.x, it
gives me a segmentation fault. It works well with 20*20*20.
As it is probably a memory issue, but we can run wannier90 only on one
core. Then how can we use higher k-mesh for these systems?

Can somebody please help me out?

I would be very thankful to you.

With Regards,
Payal Wadhwa
Research Scholar
T-GraMS Lab, Department of Physics
Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar.
*T-GraMS lab <http://tgrams.website2.me/>  *

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a
tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"
--Albert Einstein