[Wannier] Overlap matrix of a 3D crystal on the Kx-Ky plane

Robert Peyton Cline Robert.Cline at colorado.edu
Thu Jul 18 17:48:46 CEST 2019

Dear Ali,

There may be a better way than what I'm about to say, but the first thing I
would try is to simply set the k-point sampling to 1 in the Kz direction
and then calculate your Mmn overlaps.  You can shift the Kz k-point to any
value you wish and perform multiple calculations if you want different 2D
slices parallel to the Kx-Ky plane of this 3D Brillouin zone.

Hope that helps,
Peyton Cline