[Wannier] How to set the spin-quantization axis along the X-axis in wannier90?

Mate Alex matephysics11 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 6 07:51:05 CEST 2019

Hi all,I am Mr.Mate, a new user of wannier90 package. I am interested to calculate the Chern number for in-plane magnetization case say along the x-axis. For this first of all, i performed the vasp calculations by setting the spin quantization axis to be (100). Now I want to project my DFT bandstructure to wannier. But I am confused about how to set the spin quantization axis along the x-axis in wannier90 package. I need your help in this regard.Thank You in advance