[Wannier] Phases of Wannier functions in generated Hamiltonian

Seonghoon Jang jss2142 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 09:17:51 CET 2018

Dear Mr. Zwartsenberg

They are all purely real.
If you take a look at "Cubic Harmonic" page wikipedia, you will see
Wannier90's projections (as in manual) are the same with the wiki
definitions, except for py, dyz, and dxz. As to py, dyz, and dxz, you
should multiply them by -1.

That is, py(Wannier90) = -py(wiki)
Other orbitals including all f orbitals remain the same. (Wannier90
definition = wiki definition).

Sincerely,
Jang
Seong-Hoon Jang (D1)