[Wannier] Question on localization of WF

Mostofi, Arash a.mostofi at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Feb 14 16:09:58 CET 2018

Dear Eleni
Usually, in the case where there is no spin-orbit coupling term in the Hamiltonian, I would expect the MLWFs to be more real than that with maximum Im/Re ratios of more like 1e-5. From what you say, I suspect that you might need to work on localising better MLWFs for your system.
Best wishes,
Arash

—
Arash Mostofi — www.mostofigroup.org<http://www.mostofigroup.org>
Director, CDT in Theory & Simulation of Materials
Imperial College London