[Wannier] write_u_matrices

Giovanni Pizzi giovanni.pizzi at epfl.ch
Wed Apr 11 11:37:03 CEST 2018

Dear Oskar,
Indeed this is a known bug that we didn’t have the time to fix yet https://github.com/wannier-developers/wannier90/issues/139

You can either modify the source code and recompile, or as a workaround add, e.g., the following flag in the input:
write_hr = .true.

This should activate also the printing of the U matrices.

Note, however, that there might be another bug when printing U, depending on which version you are using (fixed in the develop branch: https://github.com/wannier-developers/wannier90/issues/144) - so you might want to check the content of the plot.F90 file, check that it has the “green” version from this commit
https://github.com/wannier-developers/wannier90/commit/991f07a1ac01a67950ab697bed978ae018e0bf2f
And recompile if needed.

Best,
Giovanni

--
Giovanni Pizzi
Theory and Simulation of Materials and MARVEL, EPFL