[Wannier] Calculating the anomalous hall conductivity

Gautam Gurung ggurung at huskers.unl.edu
Thu Oct 19 00:31:14 CEST 2017

Dear Wannier developers,
I am new to the Wannier 90. I have some problems regarding the calculation of the anomalous hall conductivity.

I am planning to calculate the anomalous hall conductivity of a material in 100 , 110 and 111 directions. Do I need to set up every time a SCF calculations in QE with 100,110,111 unit cells to calculate the anomalous hall conductivity in this directions? OR is there any way that I can define this directions in the Wannier 90 itself?

Best regards
ggurung
University of Nebraska Lincoln