[Wannier] What is correct usage of translate_home_cell and

Mostofi, Arash a.mostofi at imperial.ac.uk
Tue May 2 09:54:57 CEST 2017

Dear Wannier90 user,

We still do not know who you are or where you are from…

translate_home_cell only affects the centres written to the xyz file, nothing else. On the other hand, translation_centre_frac actually modifies the phase factors that are used to calculate the Hamiltonian in the WF basis.

Best wishes,

Arash

—
Arash Mostofi — www.mostofigroup.org<http://www.mostofigroup.org>
Director, CDT in Theory and Simulation of Materials
Director, Thomas Young Centre @Imperial
Imperial College London