[Wannier] Wannier90 2.1.0 released

Giovanni Pizzi giovanni.pizzi at epfl.ch
Tue Jan 17 10:56:53 CET 2017

Dear Giovanni,
yes, if you are using QE v6.0, you should replace the pw2wannier90.f90 code with the file distributed with Wannier90 in the pwscf/v6.0 folder.
The same code is also already committed in the QE SVN, so it will be included in the next release of QE.

Indeed, the line you mention is still there: it, however, appears only inside the function that computes the uHu and uIu files. I think that these have not been upgraded yet to support USPP with noncolin. Instead, if you need just the mmn, amn, … files for Wannierization, USPP are now implemented (and you should not need to comment those two lines).

Best,
Giovanni

--
Giovanni Pizzi
Theory and Simulation of Materials and MARVEL, EPFL