[Wannier] Problem integrating Wannier90 2.1 with ABINIT

Dominik Gresch greschd at phys.ethz.ch
Tue Aug 8 10:25:21 CEST 2017

Hi Carissa,

As far as I recall, there's also a possibility to build Wannier90
manually and then link to it. You can try finding how this is done in
the ABINIT build guide, or asking on the ABINIT forum.

It's also possible that the current version of ABINIT does not support /
work with Wannier90 2.1.

Best,

Dominik