[Wannier] Question on skip_B1_tests variable

Dominik Gresch greschd at phys.ethz.ch
Thu Aug 3 14:51:30 CEST 2017

Dear Carissa,

Exactly, you don't have to set the shell_list variable anymore. Setting
the nnkpts block is already implemented, just use the "wannier90_full"
k-points function instead of "wannier90". You can have a look at this
example
<https://github.com/Z2PackDev/Z2Pack/blob/master/2.1.x/examples/fp/Bi_qe_6/run.py>
with Quantum Espresso that uses this interface.

Best regards,

Dominik