[Wannier] Question on skip_B1_tests variable

Carissa Wu carissawu2009 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 02:21:41 CEST 2017

Hello,

I am a new user with Wannier90. I am currently trying to utilize Wannier90
with Z2pack to calculate the Z2 invariant for PbTaSe2. I tried to set the
variable skip_B1_tests to true in my wannier90.win file (because the Z2
pack website said that Wannier90 would be compatible with Z2pack if
skip_B1_tests=.TRUE.), but I got an error message that said "unrecognizable
input variable." Is skip_B1_tests implemented in Wannier90? I am using
version 2.1.0.

Thank you very much!

Carissa