[Wannier] Spin-orbit corrections.

Oier Arcelus oarcelus at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 26 09:35:39 CEST 2017

Dear All,

I would like to know if there is a way of extracting SO-interaction matrix elements in the basis of standart non-SO, non-spinor MLWFs. I would like to have my original hamiltonian matrix elements corrected with SO interactions in the same basis. But I really dont know how to proceed. The first step should be to do a zero magnetization spin-orbit including PWSCF calculation, but then when I do the wannierization, if I include the spinor = .true. , the WFs that I will get from that are already different from the non-SO ones, and therefore I will not be able to correct the hamiltonian in the original basis.

Does anybody have any suggestion? It would be much appreciated.

Best regards,

Oier.