[Wannier] How to get the wannier_plot if I use PAW potentials in non-collinear calculations?

Sandhya Chintalapati ayhdnas06 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 08:46:14 CET 2016

Dear Wannier90 users,

I tried to calculate wannier_plot using PAW potentials in Quantum espresso
in the non_collinear case. I found an error "write_unk not implemented with
ncls". On the other hand, I could not find Norm conserving pseudo
potentials in QE for relativistic case. I am new to QE and I don't know how
to generate Norm Conserving pseudo potentials for relativistic case.Could
you please suggest me what can be done in this regard?.

 I need the wannier_plot to check the wannier centers and find the proper
energy windows for the convergence of the wannier spread. Is there any
other way that I can get the wannier_plot using QE.?.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Sandhya.