[Wannier] time-reversal pair in wannier?

Shu-Ting Pi pipidog at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 02:36:08 CET 2016

Deal all,

I'm considering to compute Z2 related properties using WFs (so with SOC).
I'm using W90 v2.0, so the spin information has been included in spn file.
However, although the average spin of arbitrary states can be evaluated,
it doesn't directly relate to the time-reversal pairs.

In conventional calculation, each state has well-defined up and down,
so a TR pair can be defined using spin and k-point. In WFs, is there any
way to define a TR pair in k-space?

Thanks!

-----
Shu-Ting Pi