[Wannier] cannot create bsxf file

Dita Puspita ditapuspitasari72 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 16:34:27 CEST 2016

Dear All,

I am calculating Fermi Surface by using wannier. I have difficulties to
create bsxf file as a last step to plot the fermi surface. I got this
message:

 Wannier90: Execution started on 22Jun2016 at 23:25:53
Found a mismatch in wannier.eig
Wanted band  : 1 found band  : 9
Wanted kpoint: 2 found kpoint: 1

A common cause of this error is using the wrong
number of bands. Check your input files.
If your pseudopotentials have shallow core states remember
to account for these electrons.

 Exiting.......
 param_read: mismatch in wannier.eig

I don't know how to figure it out what is the reference should I refer.
I really appreciate any suggestion. Thank you.

Regards,
*Dita Puspita Sari*

Advanced Meson Science Laboratory
RIKEN