[Wannier] wannier.win

Dita Puspita ditapuspitasari72 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 03:40:52 CEST 2016

Dear All,

I am calculating fermi surface by using Wannier and VASP. I am wondering,
recently the input file .win, .mmn, and .eig should be in the name of
"wannier.win". last year, I calculated the same way but the file name is
"wannier90.win", "wannier90.mmn" and "wannier90.eig".

I don't know why. And also, I am now using VASP 5.3. i used to be using
VASP 5.2. And now, i failed to repeat my successful calculation. If
anybode can help me and give me the explanation, I would really appreciate
it.
Thank you very much.

Regards,

*Dita Puspita Sari*