[Wannier] symmetry in Boltzwann

Giovanni Pizzi giovanni.pizzi at epfl.ch
Tue Sep 29 12:07:52 CEST 2015

Dear Bin Xu,
as a first check, could you check if the Wannier functions you get are fully converged and if they are symmetric as expected?

Then, could you provide the input files, so I can check what is the problem?

It will be sufficient to have the .win file, the .chk file produced when the wannierization is reached (maybe converted to formatted form using the w90chk2chk.x command, described in the user guide) and the .eig file.
Please send me also the .wout files and the output of BoltzWann so we can check if convergence is achieved, etc.

As the files may be big, you can send them to me directly, and we will then report back to the mailing list with the results.

Giovanni

--
Giovanni Pizzi
Post-doctoral Research Scientist