[Wannier] Enquiry about the error in using pw2wannier90.x

Giovanni Cantele giovanni.cantele at spin.cnr.it
Wed Oct 28 11:32:14 CET 2015

this error means that at least one of the components of the direct lattice vectors read from the nnkp file [rlatt(i,j)] does not match (within a threshold that in pw2wannier90.x is fixed to 10^-6 if I well remember) the same component read from the outdir of the pw.x run [at(i,j)]. This is quite strange because the nnkp file is generated directly from the seedname.win, where you exactly copied the same lattice vectors as in the input of pw.x.

Maybe it is a stupid suggestion, what I would do is to write all the components (in both *win and *.nscf.in) of the cell parameters with at most 6 digits (you don’t actually need so many digits to represent atomic positions and/or cell parameters, nothing will change with less significant digits) and see if it works.

Giovanni