[Wannier] Dissimilar results in band structures for a system obtained from Wannier90

Mostofi, Arash a.mostofi at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Jul 7 22:55:49 CEST 2015

Dear Seyed,

The transport code currently only works for quasi-one-dimensional systems, i.e., systems that are isolated in both directions perpendicular to the transport direction. Examples include nanowires, nanotubes, nanoribbons etc. If I’ve understood your emails correctly, you are considering a planar system with periodicity in the x and y directions.

Best wishes,

Arash

—
Dr Arash Mostofi — www.mostofigroup.org<http://www.mostofigroup.org>
Reader in Theory and Simulation of Materials
Imperial College London
Director, Thomas Young Centre @Imperial
Warden, Wilkinson & Weeks Hall