[Wannier] pw2wannier90.x: something wrong

Giovanni Pizzi giovanni.pizzi at epfl.ch
Thu Jan 29 23:36:46 CET 2015

Dear Zeina,

If you look on google or on the archives of this mailing list, you will see that this question has been asked multiple times. A couple of examples:

http://mailman.qe-forge.org/pipermail/wannier/2010-March/000316.html
http://mailman.qe-forge.org/pipermail/wannier/2013-May.txt

The answer is that the cell that you are entering in the DFT calculation and the cell that you are entering in the .win file are different; they should instead be identical (one of the elements is 1.798435722546081E-002 in one case, 1.0000 in the other).

Please fix the definition of the cell in the .win file.

Best,
Giovanni

--
Giovanni Pizzi