[Wannier] overlaps seedname.nnkp are not generated

Giovanni Pizzi giovanni.pizzi at epfl.ch
Tue Jan 13 21:08:29 CET 2015

Dear Zeina,
difficult to give an answer without looking at the .win input file. If you need more help, you will need to post it too.

One possible think to check: did you properly specify the kpoints, with the correct points and using enough digits? Are the points compatible with the mp_grid value? Did you use the kmesh.pl script to generate them?

Best,
Giovanni

P.S.: Please, remember to add your affiliation at the end of your emails.

--
Giovanni Pizzi
Post-doctoral Research Scientist