[Wannier] Wannier 90 Interface with Espresso 5.1

Giovanni Pizzi giovanni.pizzi at epfl.ch
Sun Sep 14 11:28:36 CEST 2014

Dear Chaitanya Sharma,

Quantum ESPRESSO 5.1 already contains the most up-to-date version of the pw2wannier90.f90 interface.
Just compile the post-processing tools of Quantum ESPRESSO (make pp) and use the interface that is provided in the official distribution.

Actually, there have been a couple of bug fixes in the most recent Quantum ESPRESSO SVN version. The file is here:
http://www.qe-forge.org/gf/project/q-e/scmsvn/?action=browse&path=%2Ftrunk%2Fespresso%2FPP%2Fsrc%2Fpw2wannier90.f90&view=log
even if I cannot guarantee that the same identical file will work as is on the "older" 5.1 release (but I think it should), in the case in which there have been other modifications to the internals of Quantum ESPRESSO in the meantime.

Giovanni Pizzi

--
Giovanni Pizzi
Post-doctoral Research Scientist