[Wannier] BoltzWann for one-dimensional systems?

Giovanni Pizzi giovanni.pizzi at epfl.ch
Mon Nov 17 16:02:54 CET 2014

Dear Hung Nguyen,
indeed, BoltzWann supports at the moment only 2D and 3D systems, and I am not currently planning to implement the 1D case.
However, doing it should be pretty straightforward. I suggest that you go into the code, and check for the points where the 2D case and the 3D case are different. In a similar way, you can try to implement the 1D case. The file is in src/postw90/boltzwann.F90, and you should look for the use of the flag boltz_2d_dir_num. I think that all modifications should be confined to only one place in the code (the idea is that you should only invert the component of the electrical conductibility in your 1D direction, rather than the full 3D matrix).

Best,
Giovanni

--
Giovanni Pizzi