[Wannier] Possible bug in postw90/dos.F90

Giovanni Pizzi giovanni.pizzi at epfl.ch
Sat May 31 00:44:06 CEST 2014

Dear Brad,

first of all thanks a lot for the report.
Unfortunately, is is not easy to understand where the problem lies with the information that you provide.

The warning messages should not be harmful (they just mean that some arrays needed to be copied in a temporary location because the array passed to the caller was not contiguous; this can result in a performance loss, but should not generate any problem).

Can you identify more specifically where the code crashes, e.g. by looking at the last line printed by the code, or using a debugger as gdb after compiling with the the -g option and then watching at which point of the code the crash occurs? In particular, it would be useful to know if the bug really happens inside the dos subroutines (or even in which of the called subroutines), or outside of them.

Moreover, could you also provide the input file, if possible, to understand which part of the code is used and could trigger the problem?

Best,
Giovanni

--
Giovanni Pizzi