[Wannier] how to find projections in seedname.win?

Zeina Al-Dolami zaldolam at email.uark.edu
Sun Dec 14 06:20:49 CET 2014

To wannier's owners and developers,
Thanks to everyone for helping us. I have a question related to the
projections in the input seedname.win. I am aware that there are different
types of projections. I am confused about how to find these projections. Is
it by using projwfc.x in PP? If so, is there an example of the input file
or standard input file that you can inform me of? The user's manual for PP
does not have much details and I am confused about it. Would you please
help me with it? Looking forward to hearing from you and many thanks in
advance

I appreciate your time
Zeina