[Wannier] Wannier centers of the last configuration

Nicola Marzari nicola.marzari at epfl.ch
Fri Jun 14 14:45:40 CEST 2013

Dear Pedro,

the file below looks like a CPMD file - is this the case?

If so, you might need to write to that mailing list (CPMD
does not use Wannier90) - but the obvious suggestion would be to
do a standard geometry optimization, and once you are converged, you
restart your calculation for just 1-2 steps, calculating this time the
Wannier cetner.

				nicola