[Wannier] h(r) hoppings in AO basis

Ganesh Panchapakesan gpanchap at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 19:37:49 CET 2013

David,

Thanks.  Yes, I later realized that with zero localization step the
(U(dis)(k))^dagg.H(k).U(dis)(k)  essentially projects the bloch-states onto
the trial basis within the chosen energy window (and also diagonalises the
H in that subspace by construction), which as you mention can include
unoccupied bands as well.  This is what I needed.

Ganesh