[Wannier] MLWFs convergence

Arash Mostofi a.mostofi at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Feb 7 10:26:26 CET 2013

Dear Barak,

The number of projections should equal the number of WFs that you are
trying to localize. "N:sp2" will put three sp2-like orbitals at each N
atom centre, giving a total of 48 MLWFs for your 16 atom system.

Note that the distribution does come with a number of tutorial examples
(see /doc/tutorial.pdf).

Best wishes,

Arash

--