[Wannier] occupation of Wannier function

Ivo Souza ivo_souza at ehu.es
Wed Apr 3 19:49:42 CEST 2013

> Can we get the occupation number of wannier function through this Wannier90 code?

At present the code does not provide that information. I can think of a
couple of ways in which this could be done:

(i) Calculate the DOS projected onto the desired WF, and integrate up
to the Fermi level. The calculation of the orbital-projected DOS will be
included in the next release of wannier90.

(ii) Calculate the BZ average of the occupation matrix in the Wannier
gauge [see Eqs. 16 and 23 of PRB 85, 014435 (2012) for the definition].
The orbital occupations are given by the diagonal elements.

   Best,

   Ivo