[Wannier] Best Quantum Espresso version to use with Wannier

Derek Stewart stewart at cnf.cornell.edu
Wed Sep 19 18:07:55 CEST 2012

Hi everyone,

I have just finished install wannier90 (version 1.2) and I would like to
interface it with Quantum Espresso.  I noticed that the wannier files
for use with QE on the webpage are for versions 4.1.2 and 3.2.3.  Based
on this, I would assume that QE version 4.1.2 would be the best to use
with Wannier90.

I was wondering if anyone had developed files to work with the newer
versions of Quantum Espresso (i.e 4.3.2 or the new 5.0).

Thanks,

Derek

--
Derek Stewart, Ph. D.