[Wannier] Wannier90 for OpenVMS

Jouk Jansen joukj at hrem.nano.tudelft.nl
Fri May 4 14:58:19 CEST 2012

a.mostofi at imperial.ac.uk wrote on 28-APR-2012 01:28:47.57

>Regarding the character strings in plot.F90, we will modify them using
>the more compact solution that Giovanni has suggested below.
Fine to me.

>Regarding the other comments, I would prefer not to modify the main
>release with platform-dependent compiler directives, especially for
>platforms that we do not have the means to test ourselves. When we
>release the new version of the code, I hope it would not be too much
>trouble for you to update your patch for it.

No problem. But maybe a link to my web-site can be created on your web-site,
telling about the "not official supported" version for OpenVMS.

      Regards

          Jouk

Pax, vel iniusta, utilior est quam iustissimum bellum.
    (free after Marcus Tullius Cicero (106 b.Chr.-46 b.Chr.)
     Epistularum ad Atticum 7.1.4.3)

  Jouk Jansen

  joukj at hrem.nano.tudelft.nl

  Technische Universiteit Delft        tttttttttt  uu     uu  ddddddd
  Kavli Institute of Nanoscience       tttttttttt  uu     uu  dd    dd
  Nationaal centrum voor HREM              tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Lorentzweg 1                             tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  2628 CJ Delft                            tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Nederland                                tt      uu     uu  dd    dd
  tel. 31-15-2782272                       tt       uuuuuuu   ddddddd