[Wannier] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Vivek Ranjan via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Thu Mar 8 21:37:03 CET 2012

LinkedIn
------------

    Vivek Ranjan requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Hong-Wei,

- Vivek

Accept invitation from Vivek Ranjan
http://www.linkedin.com/e/41efdi-gzk9cckz-4z/p42GAvl-sDhJZ934E2dLPjc_8yn4e01gJFkVP-4btyP/blk/I183336928_130/6lColZJrmZznQNdhjRQnOpBtn9QfmhBt71BoSd1p65Lr6lOfP0PclYUczAScPcPe359bR8Se6NehiR2bPgOdPcVd30OczoLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=0248YTBCwRzl81

View invitation from Vivek Ranjan
http://www.linkedin.com/e/41efdi-gzk9cckz-4z/p42GAvl-sDhJZ934E2dLPjc_8yn4e01gJFkVP-4btyP/blk/I183336928_130/c3cNnPwOejoPcPcUckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=0QF0PAbMsRzl81

Why might connecting with Vivek Ranjan be a good idea?

Vivek Ranjan's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Vivek Ranjan's invitation, check Vivek Ranjan's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation