[Wannier] problem about pw2wannier90.x

Hui Tang huihh.tang at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 16:16:41 CEST 2012

Another possibility is that in step 2 PWSCF automatically added extra
kpoints due to symmetry consideration. Try to turn off the symmetry in the
nscf input and rerun.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 2, 2012, at 8:26 AM, Giovanni Pizzi <giovanni.pizzi at epfl.ch> wrote:

 Dear Hua-Qing Huang,
your nscf.in specifies 36 k points, but your nscf.out says at line 95:
"number of k points=   138".
Is it possible that you run another pw.x calculation between step 2 and 4,
overwriting the quantum espresso scratch directory and the nscf.out file?

Best,
Giovanni Pizzi

--
Giovanni Pizzi