[Wannier] seedname.dat not generated

Arash Mostofi a.mostofi at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Jan 31 18:48:46 CET 2012

Dear Antonio,

If you are using version 1.2 of Wannier90, then the keyword write_proj
is there - though I think you are correct that it is not mentioned in
the user guide.

Because the projection of each WF onto the original set of Bloch states
is trivially unity in the case of no disentanglement (ie, all WFs fully
occupied), you will only see this information written to the *.wout file
if you perform a calculation with disentanglement.

Best wishes,

Arash

--
Dr Arash A Mostofi