[Wannier] seedname.dat not generated

Antonio Cammarata acammarata at drexel.edu
Fri Jan 20 01:45:54 CET 2012

Dear All,

I'm performing calculations on a perovskite structure using VASP.
I got the MLWF and the band structure for my system and I tried to
visualize the Wannier Centers using the seedname_centres.xyz file.

I saw in this website:
http://inac.cea.fr/L_Sim/BigDFT/tutorials/H3C-Wannier.html
at the section "Visualizing the results with V_Sim"
that each center can be colored depending on its occupation and
represented by a sphere with a radius proportional to its spread. This
can be done by means of the seedname.dat file that is generated by
Wannier90. My problem is that I do not get this file, neither there is
some keyword to generate it (such file is not even mentioned in the
wannier90 user manual). How can I generate this file?

Thanks a lot in advance for your kind reply.

All the best

Antonio Cammarata