[Wannier] question on u_matrix

Deyu Lu deyulu at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 22:26:34 CEST 2011

Thank you, Arash. You are right about the pp.x with plot_num=7. Although it
keeps the phase for gamma only calculation, the output is the squared
modulus. After generating the output for wavefunc by modifying
local_dos.f90, I was able to plot the wannier function in this alternative
way. The only difference is an overall factor, as compared
to the data generated directly from wannier90, which equals to the sqrt of the cell volume.

Deyu