[Wannier] dist_cutoff and one_dim_axis

Robert Collyer rcollyer at phys.lsu.edu
Fri Mar 11 20:16:33 CET 2011

All,
I'm trying to use the dist_cutoff option with a dist_cutoff_mode of
three_dim, but wannier90 (v 1.2) gives me the error "Error: one_dim_axis
not recognised" because I have not specified one.  According to the
user_guide, one_dim_axis is not used when the dis_cutoff_mode is
three_dim.  But, with bands_plot and bands_plot_mode=cut, the code in
parameters.F90 (line 652) requires it.  With a cut off mode of
three_dim, is the axis required by the rest of the code?  A quick search
does not seem to indicate that it is so, but I have not looked very
closely.  Also, if I supply a value for one_dim_axis, how will it affect
my results?

Thanks,
Rob Collyer