[Wannier] Error: Problem opening input file

Jonathan Yates jonathan.yates at materials.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jun 9 12:51:48 CEST 2011

On 9 Jun 2011, at 11:19, S. D. Wang wrote:

> Dear develepers:
> I want to calculate bands with wannier90. I fisrt do scf and nscf with k-point 8 8 1 (my unitcell is 2 dimentioanl). Whtn I do  wannier.x -pp, it has something wrong like: Error: Problem opening input file.

I can't see anything obviously wrong with your input file. That error message is usually generated when the program can't find the win file (or you don't have read permission)

Just to be clear
  if your file is called silicon.win
you would run
 wannier.x -pp silicon
(to generate the silicon.nnkp file).

Do the examples in the wannier90 tutorial work for you?

 Jonathan

--
Department of Materials, University of Oxford, Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3PH, UK
tel: +44 (0)1865 612797                http://users.ox.ac.uk/~oums0549/