[Wannier] Gamma-point setting

Stefan Badescu stefan.badescu at nrl.navy.mil
Tue Sep 14 00:06:41 CEST 2010

Dear Young-Su,

I will send you the files. Meanwhile I am checking something that I
might have done wrongly. Dr Giovanni Cantele and Professor Marzari drew
my attention to using K_POINTS {gamma} in the nscf calculation in
Quantum Espresso. This should provide real wavefunctions without the
problem of multiple branches of complex logarithm. I was using K_POINTS
{crystal} \ 1 \ 0.00 0.00 0.00 2.0 which may give other branches. I was
thinking that no matter how one specifies Gamma-sampling the result
should be the same.

I'll confirm whether this is makes the difference soon.

Thanks,
--Stefan