[Wannier] Eq. (B1) not satisfied in kmesh_get (1)

Nicola Marzari marzari at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 17 00:54:18 CET 2010

I presume your shells/stars of b_k vectors are not sufficient to
reproduce a 3-dim gradient. Have a close look at which shells have been
chosen.

(e.g. - in a cubic crystal, the smallest shell (a star of 6 vectors) is
good.
in a tetragonal crystal, one shell will be a star of 4 vecors, or of 2
vectors,
and won't be enough to describe a gradient).

                 nicola