[Wannier] .mmn and .chk files

Elie Moujaes elie.moujaes at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Mar 18 15:45:41 CET 2010

Dear Professor Yates,

Thanks a lot for your help. I just want to let you know that I did go through the example and tried several things before posting anything on the forum and the last thing i want to do is waste your or anyone else's time on simple matters that could be solved by looking at the guide.  Sometimes I get stressed because things are not working as I am always anxious and eager to produce resuts and this might be the cause of not seeing the causes of errors I get clearly. I apologise again for any inconvenience. Also I did apply wannier90.x to minimise the spread but it did not produce (at the time) the .chk file. I did the following:

 I included same number of kpoints in both scf and nscf files (before I had an automatic grid of 16 16 1 in scf while 216 points in the nscf/ win files). everything is working now.

Regards

Elie