[Wannier] missing wannier90.x

Elie Moujaes elie.moujaes at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Mar 12 15:41:34 CET 2010

Dear all,

I am having a problem with the wannier90.x command... whenever i try to execute it, it says command not found and when I check the list of .x files I have, I have got the pw2wannier90.x one but not the wannier90.x which I need. I downloaded the W90 packahe and unzipped it but the wannier90.x is not found there! Also, when I try to compile the W90 using make, it says that I do not have the ifort compiler. (make pp and make pw for Quantum espresso works fine!) ,,How can i make this work.

P.S? I might be asking a very trivial question but I am nota  programmar and I need this for my calculations..Thanks!!

elie moujaes

University of Nottingham

NG7 2RD

UK