[Wannier] Multiple calls in library mode

Arash Mostofi a.mostofi at imperial.ac.uk
Sat Nov 21 21:24:16 CET 2009

Dear Juergen,

Thanks for your email and for pointing out this "feature". It arises
because the value of the logical variable first_pass, defined in
wann_omega, is preserved between successive calls to wannier_run().
We'll be sure to fix this in the next release.

Best wishes and thanks once again,

Arash

: Dr. Arash A. Mostofi           :: a.mostofi at imperial.ac.uk :
: Lecturer and RCUK Fellow       ::                          :
: Depts. of Materials & Physics  ::                          :
: Imperial College London        :: T  +44 (0)207 594 8154   :
: London SW7 2AZ, United Kingdom :: F  +44 (0)207 594 6757   :
:------- http://www.cmth.ph.ic.ac.uk/people/a.mostofi -------: