[Wannier] spread

Jonathan Yates jry20 at cam.ac.uk
Sat May 31 16:41:51 CEST 2008

On Fri, 30 May 2008, Nicola Marzari wrote:

> Not sure on the multiplication of points in the nscf - that usually
> shouldn't happen, exactly because nscf should just do the points it's
> told.

  If you put nosym=.true. in the system namelist then you really will get
the same kpoints that you specified (sometimes pwscf will generate extra
symmetry related kpoints from your list during an nscf - I forget the
exact conditions)

  Jonathan

--
Dr Jonathan Yates         |    Theory of Condensed Matter Group
Corpus Christi College    |    Cavendish Laboratory