[Wannier] A question regarding to restart mode....

Arash Mostofi a.mostofi at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Jun 18 09:57:20 CEST 2008

Dear Han

If you want the calculation to continue doing more wannier localisation
steps you should set restart=wannierise rather than default.

The fact that you get an unhelpful error message (or nothing at all) is
not ideal and we'll look into it.

Arash

: Dr. Arash A. Mostofi           :: a.mostofi at imperial.ac.uk :
: Lecturer and RCUK Fellow       ::                          :
: Depts. of Materials & Physics  ::                          :
: Imperial College London        :: T  +44 (0)207 594 6753   :
: London SW7 2AZ, United Kingdom :: F  +44 (0)207 594 6757   :
:------- http://www.cmth.ph.ic.ac.uk/people/a.mostofi -------: